Travel Adventures in Canada. Really.

November 5, 2007

CanadaWhen’s the last time you thought about Canada? Can you name three cities in Canada? Do you even know who their President is?

It’s a shame we aren’t closer to our cousins up North, but you can help change that. Sign up to travel and work in Canada and get to know the kind people, the beautiful land, and some of the best winter sporting events in the world.

SWAP Working Holidays has been helping American students get to Canada since 1975, and they’re authorized by the Canadian government so you know they aren’t going to run off with your money or leave you hanging.  Canadians are far too nice and honest for that kind of trickery.

You’re eligible for the program if you are:

  • A U.S. citizen
  • Aged 18 to 35 upon entry to Canada
  • A full-time student at an accredited U.S. college or university
  • Travel like this takes planning, so visit www.swap.ca now for more information, then start thinking about where you want to live, who you want to meet, and whether you’ll start with skates, skis, or snowboards.

    (And Canada has a Prime Minister, not a President. If you weren’t sure about that, even more reason for you to go and visit.) 

    Leave a Reply

    Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

    WordPress.com Logo

    You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

    Twitter picture

    You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

    Facebook photo

    You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

    Google+ photo

    You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

    Connecting to %s

    %d bloggers like this: