Spend Your Summer Working Abroad. In Canada.

February 4, 2008

CanadaCanada is abroad. Really. It’s not here, it’s way up there, that really broad stretch of land above us. The people are friendly, they speak English (and a little French), the scenery is gorgeous, and what else have you got planned for this summer? It will be like going to camp except they pay you to be there.

Sign up to travel and work in Canada and enjoy the kind people, the beautiful environment, and some of the best outdoor activities in the world.

SWAP Working Holidays has been helping American students get to Canada since 1975, and they’re authorized by the Canadian government so you know they aren’t going to run off with your money or leave you hanging. Canadians are far too nice and honest for that kind of trickery.

You’re eligible for the program if you are:

  • A U.S. citizen
  • Aged 18 to 35 upon entry to Canada
  • A full-time student at an accredited U.S. college or university
  • Travel like this takes planning, so visit www.swap.ca now for more information, then start thinking about where you want to live, who you want to meet, and whether you’ll start with hiking, biking, or waterskiing.

    Leave a Reply

    Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

    WordPress.com Logo

    You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

    Twitter picture

    You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

    Facebook photo

    You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

    Google+ photo

    You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

    Connecting to %s

    %d bloggers like this: