Attend a Go Abroad Fair to Make Your Dream Trip a RealityFebruary 10, 2011
If you’re in Vancouver, Montreal or Toronto and are thinking about going abroad, you can’t afford to miss the free Study and Go Abroad Fairs. You’ll learn how to save money without spending any.
The fair will help you learn more about:
- Study abroad and student exchange programs
- Universities, Colleges and Technical Institutes from around the world offering full-degree, diploma, professional and short-term programs
- Eco/adventure and language travel opportunities
- Internship and volunteer abroad opportunities
- Work abroad programs for students and youth
- International job opportunities with an emphasis on teaching English as a foreign language
- Scholarship and financial aid information, travel deals, housing and cultural information
- Information seminars on a range of topics to help you choose and get the most out of your international experience:
Catch the fair in one of these locations:
- Vancouver – Vancouver Convention Centre
Thursday March 3, 2011 from 2 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Montreal – Le Centre Sheraton
Saturday, March 5, 2011 from 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Toronto – Sheraton Parkway
Sunday, March 6, 2008 from 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Visit www.studyandgoabroad.com for more information. Happy planning!